Saturday 10 November 2007

Nothing in particular

to report that is! lol
I had planned to craft today but never got a chance.
Stood for about two hours doing the ironing! Rileys been a good little fella bless him - although I can hear him fidgeting in bed right now.
I must say, I've never known a piece of jam on toast to be sooo messy
and have you seen the new 'Tickle me Elmo' if not, you need to go and get one, they are so funny, Riley didnt know what to make of it at first, but now he loves it and goes to the box all the time to want him out. It really is a must have chrimbo pressie for any little one.
Look at that grin again - lol. x
Had a yummy scrummy indian takeaway this evening, chicken tikka masala, poppadoms & naan bread - the works - not very slimming world friendly - but I have been good the rest of the day - lol.
Right thats it for me, no SPS for HS-MS, couldnt think of anything other than the norm and thats too boring, esp considering I havent bothered doing anything with my hair all day!!!

Ps AM GUTTED Andy got kicked off the X-Factor, bye bye Andy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)