Sunday 30 December 2007

Not much to update!

The boys are still poorly but they are much better than they were, or so we thought until Riley decided to go down hill again this evening - bless him - he really is suffering. The doctor said apart from teething he also has a head cold, which is affecting his ear too.

I got a tad annoyed with myself regarding my journal, I don't actually like mish mash of colours really, not for a whole book anyways, so I've started again! I didn't have that many pages finished, but they are all sketched and I know whats going where, if you know what I mean. Some co-ordinating figgy pud and love elsie - noel papers are on there way to me!!! And that will be the last purchase of scrap paper goodies for awhile now until I have scrapped a fair few photos and used the offcuts towards cards, as I just have too much stuff (quite possibly not as much as other scrapping folk - but I really don't have room to put it - so I must minimise it)
I have completed a few plain pages today which has made me happier and will share some in the new year.

My post arrived from Australia, so cannot wait to see what Jen has in store for us with that lot - will show once I've started, first prompt been the 1st Jan - 2008 -
We are spending New Year with friends - as long as Riley is well enough really - so this is my time to say, out with the old and in with the new
Happy New Year to everyone and I hope all your dreams come true. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)