Wednesday 9 January 2008

Christmas Journal, spaghetti & 1.5lb lighter!

In a previous post I said I was restarting my christmas journal with Shimelle. I'd completed a few pages but I just wasnt happy with the mish mash of colours. So the new papers (a mixture of Love Elsie and Basic Grey) have arrived so last night I got started!
My front page introducing the Journal
Manifesto
Winter WeatherCardsI'm loving pink and green at the moment! More to follow tomorrow no doubt.

As you know I'm scrapping my weight loss this year, and after last nights weigh in I can happily plot 1.5 pounds lighter on my graph! Will show you the LO at the end of the month.

To round up today, I have a very independent little fella here, loves his food, loves feeding himself, but how can he enjoy sitting in this mess - I had to give him a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)