Thursday 10 January 2008

Christmas Journal & Jen Hall

A couple more pages of each of these, my christmas journal is coming along nicely, I'm keeping it plain and simple this year, as I've never really done anything on this size level before, but I have plans to be more extravagant this December!!!
Page 6
Plain and simple, the good and bad Christmases are on tags hidden away. I was in hospital alot when I was little, so I chose a photo of 'little' ole me.
Page 12(I'm awaiting photos for pages in between) You had to use something you never thought you'd use, so I picked this red star I've had for a couple of years now.

Jen Halls mini book is coming along nicely, really enjoying the easy prompts and LOs
Day 9
The wording on this page says everything really.
Day 10
I love this photo of Jack and his mate Jake, really cool dudes, I have another similar one which I will do a proper scrap page of me thinks (may use the bonus project that Jen gave us actually)


Thats it for today folks

Something important going on this evening, hopefully something good will come out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)