Sunday 27 January 2008

For Sale, Jen Hall and Love Elsie...

Deffo a bit of a Mixture today...
Over on Jen Halls blog, its her Sunday Scraps day, but she's also made available how she does the collages of her photos, so heres trial run
hehehe it worked - anyway these are the items that I have for sale if anyone is interested.
Everything is either brand new or hardly used.
Also how fab does this lookthe very talented Elsie's recipe box is going to be available from May 2008 - you can read and see more pictures on her blog here

Just been busy doing general housework today, I am very much back up to date with Jens class but due the camera battery running out the photos were pants!!! So I'll reshoot them tomorrow.

Thats it from me folks. Ta Ta x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)