Wednesday 2 January 2008

Jen Hall

Well yesterday I started my minibook for Jen Hall's class, I'm up to date, which is amazing, for me anyways.This is my front page, I really love this photo of me as a little un, always have.This is page two! I have done page one, but I need to go purchase another waterproof pen so I can use watercolours with it! So will post that tomorrow probably. I've also updated my Winter Challenge blog with more photos! Take a peek.
I've also started 'another' blog for the 365 days which Anna Louise Bowkis is running, no photos showing as of yet, but I am in the process of uploading and creating my notepad for this.
Thats it for today, Riley had an awful nights sleep, so to be honest, i'm shattered. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)