Wednesday 30 January 2008

Kitty & HS-MS

Well here is my Kitty at last! Isnt she adorable, she has a poorly ear too, can you see. Bless her.
I purchased the pattern (which is from the fabulous Melly and Me girls) and fabrics from Buttonberry a lifetime ago, and you know when you think 'I'm gonna do that' and then something else takes priority! But hey ho, she's alive now and I'd say by the end of the week she's going to have some sisters too! Watch this space...

Todays HS-MS is Currency - Show us what is being used for currency in your space today!

Bonus Bonds! Well I recently resigned from job, so I can be a stay at home Mummy, which I am loving entirely, its really hard work, but I'm loving it.
Anyways, where I use to work, you got vouchers monthly for sales targets bla bla bla, and they obviously were emptying all my accounts and I had a lovely surprise of over a £100 falling through my door! Not bad considering I left for maternity last January!!

More craftiness tomorrow x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)