Friday 22 February 2008

HS-MS

Not much else been going on today, just nice to chill now I'm back home.
Bog standard housework and food shopping, I have been crafting this evening but its too dark to photo anything.
HS-MS today is Packet - A paper or cardboard container.I made a yummy scrummy in my tummy Slimming World quorn curry and rice tonight, Riley was funny eating it, really cramming it in, he loved it, bless him.
I was gonna take a photo of me lubbly dinner but remembered that after I'd cleared my plate!!
Kinda got fed up with my blogger template cause the flowers were showing through my photos which was putting me off, so I have chosen a new one for now. Just means I have to add all my favs lists - again.

Night night for now x

1 comment:

  1. I like the new look...I have pinched your idea and changed my blog template...I have also added another Blog to chart my weight loss journey.

    It is good to have you back
    I hope little peggys have come through and both you and Riley are getting some sleep!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)