Wednesday 5 March 2008

Busy Bee


I've been quite busy today, altering, creating and sorting!
I've had this ickle house for a while now, its from one of my self addressed kits, the Bad Girls Feb kit was perfect for it, I love My Minds Eye at the moment
This will sit nice and pretty in my hallway.

I've made up some blank LOs for my 365 days prompts, but awaiting photos, so cant share those at the moment.

I've also 'finally' started my A-Z art journal with Its a Creative World, when I say started, I mean I've at least done the journal, figured what I'm going to put in it to get it utd (which is currently the letter E) I still want to add some ribbons to it, but heres my journal so farAgain finally getting round to using my Feb Bad Girls Kit, I mean I have too dont I, March is in the post!!! lol

Before I go, must show!!!Its not as great as other peeps, but I've edited this photo and added text! Yippee - gonna take me awhile to figure it out, slowly but surely though.
Thats it for the moment. x

1 comment:

  1. I made it!! woohoo! Now lets see if this posts! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)