Tuesday 1 April 2008

Crafting Paradise

- well nearly!
Done lots of finishing off projects last night and this morning.
Lots to show -
Day 18 LO for my 365 days
I've used my Feb Bad Girls Kit, which is just gorgeous. The hidden tag has all the journalling.

My Valentines LO for the 365 journal
I'm not really feeling this LO to be honest, I used the Love Elsie pp's and to be honest I just didnt know what to do with them!. But its done now, not my favourite but hey!

Layout in a box!
I adored doing this - it just came to me, it started off as a 12x12 LO then ended up in a box! I used the March bad girls kit, which again is super gorgeous. Daisy D's pp's and I recycled the prima flower box.
This photo is the only one I have of my 'real' dad and me! As soon as I found it, I knew I had to preserve it. I love what I've done with it, I really truly do - hehe.
I do have more to show but I dont want to overload you! lol
Wicket has just had his mad hour! running around the house like a blooming idiot! lol
Back laters x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)