Saturday 5 April 2008

Feeling Better...

feeling much better actually. I found my car!! I had an hours walk to it, so was shattered!
Over on Papercraftjunkies I'm currently hosting a stamped image swop, they've all been dished out now, so just waiting for all the girlies creations.
I'll be hosting another one real soon - so make sure you check it out and join in if you can. The more the merrier.
One of the images I had was off Jayne - a wee ickle owlI cut up some remaining Sassafraslass papers and the owl was very happily placed amongst the pp.
I'm busy doing the online crop over at Bad Girls - done two LOs so far, but have two more prepped, so thats where I'm going, to the kitchen to scrap!!
Oooh found another addictive website - Freecycle - I was gonna go out and buy a folding wheelbarrow for the allotment, lady was advertising one on freecycle as it has a tear on it, picked it up today. Blooming brilliant, got it for nothing and will take a moment to sew up! and I got another rabbit hutch for nothing! as the other one is in much needed repair but can now go to the tip!!
Great or what

2 comments:

  1. Love those little owls. Such a sweet card Deanne.

    Glad you found your car again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card ...fresh, pretty and those owls are tooo cute.
    Sorry I didnt join in ... life keeps getting in the way!!! lol .x.xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)