Saturday 28 June 2008

On a roll!

Well its the dreaded S.P.S day at HS-MS but I opted for a shot of Jack instead!In his own true words 'Mummy stop clicking at me, your doin me head in!' lol Thanks honey

Last night saw me using a sewing machine for the first time in about 18 years!!! Basically since my school days, but I'm so into fabrics at the moment I want to create, create and create some more.

So I made this for myself as a first project, and possibly some gift ideas too.Take no notice of wonky stitching please, I'm just chuffed to bits its all holding together! lolMy lubbly watercolours will now be housed in here, I'm quite certain they will be very cosy - do you?
Big allotment plans this weekend! So busy busy busy...

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)