Sunday 6 July 2008

new projects

Tad busy last few days, with poorly doggie, poorly fella, half a crop and rabbit feeding! Phew...
No allotment sessions, dam weather -

Yesterday other than the poorlies! I managed to find time to pop along for half a session to the new crop over in Corby with this lovely jubbly bubbly new scrapbooking honey of mine! Rosie...

Gorgeous cupcakes and a chipboard tag the size of mount everest, lots of giggles and paper cutting to be had - we were the billy no mates club though, so lots of advertising and we'll get this club off the ground Rosie - promise - hehehe :)
I used remains of Junes Bad Girl kit to cover the tag, like it alot.
Over at Easy Craft Projects my new project for the month is up which is a layout and includes a sketch, go take a peek and remember to link back to me if you have a dabble with it. x

Thanks for stopping by x

2 comments:

  1. Hi de love the tag its fab ;)

    on a none crafting issue have emailed you but not sure i got the right email, can you help me

    hi de if you get a sec sweetie can you help me my sister lori has her new little shih tzu and is have a lot of probs with peeing and pooping not on her pad any helpful tips? and also she is crying all night any tips there as well?

    hope all is well with you loving all the pages you are doing

    hugs trak xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tag is Gorgouesness itself hun!

    At least you made the crop and kept me company! Catch you later - bring your cash lmfao! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)