Sunday 10 August 2008

Sharing

Today has been a blitzing day for me, weather shockingly awful!!! Was gonna do a car boot but the weather report was rain rain and more rain! Which I'd like to add didn't happen till this afternoon, so apart from the 'wind' I could have done a car boot, but hey ho...

So due to amount of hoovering and polishing and moving stuff! I still have no craft material to show as of yet, so I will share a couple of photosmy niece Megan, has stayed with me for the past couple of weeks, she's been a good girl no trouble at all really - bless her...

and my honey is going to Glasgow soon so I wont be hearing any of thisgonna miss him tons
(although he did teach me how to play a few chords last night! )

Played around with photo editing and love the agfa edit, remember back then when your photos turned out like this!! Love it :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)