Friday 26 September 2008

Spooky...

Today was Tumble Tots, I am still in awe of it!!! Riley loved it but I'm afraid he wont be going back...
£20 membership fees, £47 term fees, all to be paid upfront!!!
Is it me, or is that ridiculous, I still cannot get over how much they are charging!! and £20 to join!!! I could get a bloody tumble tots tshirt on Ebay second hand thank you very much!!!
So I am now on the look out for another coolio cheapo place to take him, along with country park walks in all weathers !! lol
Bloody rip off....

On a lighter night, heres a sneak peek of whats coming soon to Easy Craft Projectsand oh my god, its nearly Sunday already! that means Challenge 3 on our new blog, dont forget to check it out :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes I agree Tumble Tots is a rip off and it's the name you are paying for! There is cheeper alternatives it's just getting to find out about them and if there are any in your area. Hope you manage to find something else for Riley.

    I love the Sneak peek. Halloween is one of my favourites. I love all the pumpkins and witches and scarey stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Honey - you pay for what you get - you want to pay £1 for a few cookies and your child gets to play with a few toys? go for it! try out gymboree-uk.com if you want your child to go anywhere in life! - sorry for the reality check but I have four kids and I am a single mum!
    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big chip on shoulder me thinks! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)