Thursday 18 September 2008

Tease, me...

...never

Heres a sneak peek of Rosies second layout!I'm more nervous about this one as its quite plain and simple, but I soo love doing certain layouts this way :) and the photo on this one I wanted to remain the main focal point

Riley loved his music makers class yesterday, I must admit though he got rather excited at one point and just couldnt contain it so laid into me! :( lol
I'm also mega happy because after months (and I mean bloody months) of waiting Riley finally has a place at our local Tumble Tots - yee haa, so he starts that next Friday, hopefully (although Im sure it wont lol) it will wear out some of that energy of his!
Off to my school night tonight! will show (or maybe not) photos of the event once one has sobered up! Crop day tmz with Rosie so taking my pillow with me so I can doze as and when :)

2 comments:

  1. Cut the sneaky peeks, just show me the goods bird! LOL
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hiya Deanne
    Hope you are well!
    Your sneaky peeks look gorgoeus I can imagine the whole thing will be stunning!


    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)