Friday 31 October 2008

Sob Sob Sob

'I just don't know what to do with myself' la la la...
I finished my series of Twilight books :( and I am lost and cannot fathom what to do with my spare minutes, I doubt another book will fill its shoes at the moment :(
Although after a little chat with Rosie last night, shes no longer my friend as in her words 'Thanks alot mate, I cant put the bloody book down either' I wont go on to say where she's read it! but you can get the idea - cant you!!! :)

So here's a countdown to December 19th when we can go watch it! lol
Other than that, I've had a busy week with shopping shopping and more shopping, digging, digging and more digging.

We have a Halloween party tonight with friends, and I have a hen party tomorrow night with friends :) Ooooh must remember not to drink as much as last time!

The boys are home on Sunday :) and I think Mum has had her fill of Riley! lol no-one believes me when I say how bad he can be, but I think she knows now :)

Right off to sit here and wait for my new washing machine to turn up!!! Between 7am and 11am, and you know dont you that its gonna turn up at 10.50am!!!

ttfn x

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read Twilight yet - i keep meaning to and then don't!!

    I have a pile of books to keep me occupied at the moment anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's this Twilight all about then Deanne!
    Hope you had a great Hen party last night and are not too ruff today!!

    hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)