Thursday 6 November 2008

woo hoo

Firstly awful day yesterday as my Father in law collapsed in town :( so I spent a fair few hours up the hospital until they admitted him - and they still dont know whats wrong! Bless...

I finally found my camera so could therefore forward my challenge photos to Rosie!Sorry they were so late!!!

Heres a sneaky of my challenge for this coming Sunday! Ummmm I wonder what it could be!I'm busy making some handicrafts for my upcoming fair in December! So lots of christmas puds lying around waiting to be stitched :)
Thats it from me at the moment, I'm off to write my complaint letter to Next Electrics!! As they are useless, did I mention that I have to wait in for a third day regarding a washing machine!!!! Dont get me started... I currently have two brand new washing machines in my house because they refused to remove their mistake delivery!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Father -in-law. Hope he's feeling better now.

    If Next electrics don't pick up the spare washing machine tell them you are going to sell it on Ebay that should get them round quick! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)