Sunday 14 December 2008

A few bits

My craft fair was - well - wet!
It did not stop raining once and we were soaked to the skin but we still had a good time. I commissioned my friend to make me some crocheted ankle warmers :) There not quite finished but will certainly show you once they are, cause they are fab :)

With regards to a recent post I made about a new name for my Etsy Shop, I didnt realise I would get so much help, so I am really grateful, and even though I said that I would run the competition till the end of December, I have now found a name and will showcase it at the beginning of the year with all the new goodies in my store, and I will announce the winner then :)

On another crafting note, its Rosies turn for the challenge this week, so check over here later and see what she has in store for you, heres a peek at mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)