Monday 15 December 2008

How do you

do your gift wrapping?
Its Rosie's turn over on our challenge blog and we thought about gift wrapping, just some ideas thrown your way, and lets see what we get back
Heres my take, firstly I love wrapping presents in brown paper tied with ribbon or string, but to add a bit of texture to it, fold the end of the paper into a concertina and you get a lovely effect(I found this idea in a crafting magazine and am now hooked)

Secondly, so many people buy gift cards nowadays, rather than having the shops boring little card holder, make one yourself by either copying the sizes from the shop one, or do the measuring yourself (like I did)

Starting to feel a tad poorly this evening, so I'm off to chill in a lubbly bubble bath

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)