Thursday 11 December 2008

Grr

I'm blooming pee'd off! Tons of reasons but the feeling is defo pee'd off, but amazingly I was so wound up I got my Christmas Journal bits out and began, I've decided to go ahead with shimelle's journal again this year, as I feel tons more comfortable with scrapbooking, been wound up, head strong and over thinking I got Page's 1-4 done!!! all with the gorgeous Basic Grey Figgy pud range I'm so chuffed with my pages I'll show them over the next couple of days (blogger allowing that is!!) lots of white space and hints of patterned paper, now to keep my eyes open for a gorgeous 12x12 scrapbook purely for my journal.
Better day tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your christmas journal Deanne, you're doing right!!

    I am also doing JYC & it's great fun. I needed something to focus on this year but I'm behind this week!! been concentrating on your challenge! :o) Hopefully will catch up at weekend.

    Enjoy your journal, can't wait to see what you do. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)