Wednesday 28 January 2009

crisp white

ummm i cant help but make my cards with crisp white cardstock, I just love a white background! never blooming looks crisp though in photos at the moment, especially with the weather been so dull here :(

Today is a friends 40th birthdayOnly a few more days left then my Etsy shop will be officially open :)so i'm busy adding everything so its nice and choc full of goodness, and hopefully it will empty so I can refill it again :) lol

Off to doctors tomorrow about my sore wrist :( only good thing is that i'm doing plenty of walking at the moment which hopefully will help shift my backside size! lol

'A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary'

4 comments:

  1. Deann Your card is truly `gorgeous`...love the butterfly and the way it sits on your card:)
    Hope all goes well at Dr`s:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Deanne. It looks so touchy feely. :o)
    Good luck with your shop. XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card hun. Getting excited about the 31st!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card - I'm off to check out your etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)