Thursday 29 January 2009

goodies

I've been published in Scrapbook Inspirations february issueand today these goodies arrived in the post :) very much needed and very much put a smile on my faceTwo more days till my Etsy shop opensMy head is full of troubles at the moment but I'm ploughing through it by decluttering my home :) well its taking my mind off them anyways.
and yes the doctor confirmed that it sounds like I have carpel tunnel syndrome so a few visits and tests to the hospital to see what to do next :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being published hun. The LO is gorgeous.

    And the goodies.... lucky you!

    Ring me if you need me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on being published Deanne, that is a lovely LO.

    You might start with a steroid injection for your carpal tunnel, if that doesn't work they can operate but I should get your thyroid tested or adrenals as it can be that causing it.

    Cazzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being published. XX

    Great goodies, can't wait to see what you do with them. :o)

    Sorry to hear about your carpal tunnels. I've a friend who has had both her wrists operated on & she can't thank her surgeon enough. She is pain free now & wishes she'd had it done ages ago! Simple op & her recovery was very quick!

    Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)