- I would love my new Etsy Stores to be a hit (will be opening them the end of January and announcing the winner for the name)
- Family time and by that I mean quality family time spent together doing fun things, days out, holiday and family portrait!
- Weight - that's my weight!! but I'm keeping hush hush on that until developments occur! mini book made to document my achievements and low points
- Enjoy crafting challenges again, set aside some crafting time to complete these.
- Allotment - get a good crop to feed the family this year, sort out what to grow and go from there, make a mini book to note all success and failures
- Give handmade, there is nothing better than creating a gift, even a card to just say Hi to pick someone up.
- Our Home - ummm just finish off the little things that need doing, the silly things that get me down, and of course our finances, organise them more and maybe by the end of the year we may have what Tel really wants!
it will be great to look back this time next year and see how I've done. Have you made goals? Let me know so I can pop by and say hello.
Reminder - Rosie Dees challenges are up and running again from Sunday 4th (that's tomorrow) so check back weekly to see what we have in store for you, also we'll be starting a fortnightly techniques post also.
Thanks for popping by