Friday 30 January 2009

Its here - Its open

and a whole day earlier than planned :)
My new Etsy store, which is going to be crammed with papercrafted, wool felt and altered art goodies.
I was struggling with a name to describe my goodies and asked for some help from my blogging buddies, lots of emails came through with ideas, but one stood out amongst the others and after shuffling some words together, this is the name I decided on

Quirky Boots

its very me :) and I'm very happy with it, fits just great :)

The winner is Paula aka Art and Home thank you honey and I'll get your goodies out in the post very soon

So pop on over to the new shop and take a peek, any feedback appreciated :)

3 comments:

  1. Great name, great shop.

    Well done, looks like you've been working hard Deanne. So much loveliness. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. De i love the new shop you really have been working hard, well done you ;)

    husg trak x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to say I've something waiting for you on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)