Monday 2 February 2009

Me an angel

oh yeah :) I love snow, in fact I adore it, picking Jack up from school was way too much fun, we had a snowball fight and as soon as I hit our driveway I threw myself on the floor to make a snow angel (so cannot remember the last time I had the chance to do that) although its not that deep and I did go down with a thud! lolJacks versionwe so dont get enough snow here, so when it falls like this its so precious and I'm so excited and kinda hoping that the schools are closed so we can build the biggest snowman ever :) (well since I was a kid anyways)

Rileys first time in the snow properlyThe boys (pardon the bin lol no where else to put it! lol)
cant wait to open my curtains in the morning :)
happy snowy day peeps x

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Deanne
    wow great to see you again - you have been so busy - love all your recent stuff.
    The shape on my card was cut using the Nesties Label Die..

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My House arrived , it is beautiful. Thank you very much. Beautifully packed as well.

    Love Lynsx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)