Tuesday 3 March 2009

First night

You know when you get those first night nerves, well no I havent joined an amateur dramatic society, but I dare say that would be less frightening! Tonight is the first weigh in for our weight journal blog we'll be adding tickers to our blog, I personally am going to set myself small goals so my tickers will be half a stone at a time.
So fingers crossed I dont pass out lol I may share it I may not but mostly certainly my progress will be shared.


On a crafting note, the last of the basic grey sultry cards
No other crafting done of late as I havent been feeling too good :( hopefully get back on the crafting wagon this week :)

2 comments:

  1. These are `gorgeous` Deann...
    love BG Sultry line...
    could do with joining in with your weight loss thing there!!!
    Hope your feeling better soon my lovely:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over from TwitterMoms to say hi! You cards are stunning! I'm breaking back into my stash and love the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)