Tuesday 3 March 2009

Its done

Our first weigh in is done, check out our journey over here if anyone has any tried and tested recipes to share please do, you can email me them here we are going to add a links to all the recipes which we will be trying out.

On a crafting note I'm looking for shops that maybe interested in stocking some of my Etsy Shop items, so if anyone can help please contact me :) will be much appreciated and I'm sure if any links go ahead an ickle goodie bag would be on the way to the person who helped me :)

On another crafting note, I am selling a wooden bear die, I used this in my sizzix machine and is great for making full bodied bears, I only used this a handful of times but now no longer have the use for it. It cost me £50 but I am prepared to sell it for £35. If anyone is interested again please email me here
Thanks for popping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)