Monday 6 April 2009

fun fun fun

The weekend was full of fun fun fun :)
Rosie and I trotted off to meet up with the girls Marie, Steph, Clare and Elaine for a weekend of Indigo Mill crafting and laughter.
After the photos Rosie took I dread to think what the design team photos look like!!

Marie was a 'wicked' (as in great) hostess, running around after our every whim! lol and we well and truly 'christened' her new crafting room! which is ace...
Lots of laughter although I truly have to admit a rather bit too much on my part, I really must learn to think it thru first and then speak after!!! lol

We got so much done between us ready for Steph to show ideas at her fabulous retreats that she does.
Here's some peeks at my creations, and once I get them back I'll show you them in their full glory.

I also started to paint a mini canvas but ran out of time so will finish that at home, I'm going to use that as a Quirky Boots sign for my craft room (when it finally happens) **huge big cheesy grin to man of house**

Still have much sleep to catch up on after having a very late night and very early rise! lol

New Etsy updates to show next time :)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh... that don't feel right...!!!!!

    ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh These are gonna be fab!!!
    Look forward to seeing them in full...
    Sounds like you girls had a fab time:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... that don't feel right...!!!!!


    proper ruddy hilarious - that one was - you make me chuckle so much - bless ya

    Hugs

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh.... are you getting them back?? ;op

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)