Wednesday 1 April 2009

Normality

Yes we're back to the daily grind of everyday living.
We had a lovely relaxing weekend away which is what it was all about, we popped out and visited Ross-on-wye and a local craft barn, a fantastic resaurant, but other than that we chilled, I havent slept so much in so long it was great.

We stayed at Middletown Farm in Upleadon, Gloucestershire.
Our cottage was called Orchard Barn the grounds and private garden area were fantasticthe farm cat came to say hello and he curled up whilst I read my book out in the sunshine (which kinda freaked me out a little considering I was reading about a soft ginger cat in my book!)The local church in Newent was lovelyI would recommend Judy's warm welcome and cottage stays to anyone and everyone, a free bottle of wine from the local vineyard awaited us :)

Lots of crafting finishing touches been made for my ladies night craft fair on Friday evening and then I am away again on Saturday at Stephs mums (from Indigo Mill) as a design team get together to craft our ickle hearts away - cant wait.

More later x

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Deann..looks fabulous!!!Glad you had a great break..
    Have a lovely Day:)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics. Glad you had a fabby time. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)