Tuesday 5 May 2009

Truly Madly Deeply

What a weekend, it feels like its gone by in such a blur
Saturday was a 3 year olds party, where Tel got a bit carried away (literally) on the bouncy castle! The boys loved it though, Riley was very comical especially whilst licking his plate and drinking the dregs from everyones paper cups!!!!!!

In the evening Cazz popped round to watch this
one of my favvo chick flicks :) and a great tear jerker if you need a good blab, we also ate lots of cheese!!! as per...


Sunday was pretty much a chilling day, considering 'Daddy' was out on his bike for the first time this year!

Bank Holiday Monday was a May Day craft fair at the gorgeous village of Braunston, I did really well considering the weather was 'dire' at some points, had lots of positive feedback which is always great and I feel I'm on the right track with my crafting and what I'm selling :)

Came home to find my beautiful rabbit has had babies! Sadly one has passed away which I am going to bury up the allotment :( Poor penelope, the others look fine so far so she's a lovely mummy :) Will update with pictures as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)