Sunday 3 May 2009

RD Challenge

As I said a little while back Rosie and I got together and looked at how we do the weekly challenges.
We've decided to have do a sketch the first Sunday of the month and we'll either do a card or layout each to that sketch, and there will also be a theme each month too.

So today is the first sketch which Rosie kindly put together and the theme this month is 'stamping' so each week in the month of May we'll be showing and asking you to do different stamping techniques.


Here's a peek at my take on the sketch this week,
if you'd like to see the full picture pop on over here and hey, even take part :)
Hope your Sunday is nice and chilled out, Tel is off out on his bike, the first time this year I believe!! so we are chilling, well I'm de-cluttering, but its chilling time too.
Cazz around tonight to watch an old sloppy movie and eat cheese and crackers!

2 comments:

  1. Great challenge/theme...done mine! can you believe it!!!! will take a photo in the morning!

    Hope you've had a lovely evening. Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)