Monday 1 June 2009

RD Challenge week 37

This week over at Rosie Dee's our challenge is to triple emboss!
Now after making my card I'm kinda hoping that I did it right lol, I'm not much of a stamper, I'd love to be but just cannot afford all those gorgeous stamps lol, so only have a go once in a while.
I used a stamp I purchased from ebay moons ago and used my embossing enamel again by layering it three times onto a piece of cardstock, then after the third time I pressed my stamp onto it and left it to cool, pink petticoat paper, glitter card from stash as was string, Thickers alphas and some patti pretties
Pop on over and see what Rosie created and join in with us :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! great technique. It's definately on my to-do list! Fab card. Love the colours....those droplets again? are they patti pretties??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)