Saturday 27 June 2009

RD Challenge week 40

My full reveal for our Rosie Dee's Pink and Lime Challenge last weekend, I used some Lawrence Llewyn Bowen papers, which I have to say are the best ones out of the pack, I have no idea what to use the other ones for! as they are a tad dire.It seemed fitting to use the papers and the autograph together hehe, the lovely Claire and Steph managed to get his autograph for me from the NEC :) So thank you very much ladies hehehe

Remember to tune into Rosie Dee's Sunday night at 6pm, and this week we have our fantastic new Design Team with us :) Cannot wait to see their creations xx

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Perfect way to display it... just a shame the papers aren't better... :(

    But I do love the ribbons and brads and dangles!

    Missing you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well completly aggree with Steph on the papers!!!!I`m afraid..
    Your card is fab Deanne :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)