Saturday 13 June 2009

The Weekend!

This weekend is going to be a tough one as Daddy isnt here :( he's off doing a lad thing and quite possibly currently asleep snoring in a tent! at Donnington Park at the download festival!
So Mummy has to keep the troops in tow! Today is a weather permitting activity, now I have checked the forecast! (obviously this is England and can change within a second) so hopefully whilst you read this we are on our way to a lovely little place called Sacrewell Farm its not far from us at all and I've always to go, so i'll have the camera, picnic bag and Jack in one hand and Riley in the other and we'll have a great day out.
Sunday will hopefully see us having a gander around the car boot again! plants galore and a run around Wicksteed Park to burn off some energy so naps can be had before a mini Sunday dinner for us, umm, lol, I wonder Daddy will have for his sunday dinner, quite possibly a can of lager and a packet of crisps, we'll be thinking of him I'm sure whilst we eat ours - nah! lol
and of course visiting me buddy for a cuppa is certainly on my list :)
Hope to show you photos soon, have a great weekend and I hope the sun shines for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)