Wednesday 19 August 2009

Hmmm

You know when your just not quite happy with something, you know the layout is all wrong! Well last night I re-sorted out my little on-line stores as they just felt 'wrong'.
You do get me dont you? dont you!!

Right well all of my felt, crochet and bead (yep a new thing there on the table) will be in my Etsy and Not On The High Street Stores

My vintage and new button and ribbon sets are still here
All of my paper goodies that are one off, or little kits, money bags etc will be in my Folksy Store**click pictures for relevant stores**

I feel much more yin and yang now :)
I'm off to Ikea next week with my best buddy I cannot wait, that is the shopping trip that will finish my craft room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)