Monday 16 November 2009

Cheese Straws!

Amazing what you get from crops isnt it! I'll certainly be making Heathers recipe of cheese straws so watch this space!
Sundays crop was another success, a class of christmas card making.
Simple style
Shaker style (a few are very new to crafting so they really enjoyed the shaker card)
Ribbon couching!
I dont think they wanted to lynch me after this last card, but you have to admit, it is pretty!

I have four of these kits left if anyone is interested - in class they are £4.50 but will post out for a total amount of £6, email me here
The crop blog will be updated very soon so keep an eye on it for 2010 classes :)

So thats it for 2009, back cropping in January 2010 so I can relax a little now :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards. Now I used an alphabet set (wood mounted) at a workshop last week and oh my how the friends (attendees) moaned at me - I can so hear the ribbon couching going the same way...ingratitude!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)