Saturday 14 November 2009

A little about me!

My lovely blogging friend Gez has passed on a few questions for me

1. Where is your cell phone? on the book shelf

2. Your hair? dark with grey edges! (I've always stated if I was rich I would employ a hairdresser as I hate doing my hair!)

3. Your mother? prob at a WI meeting! lol

4. Your father? prob at home awaiting to hear the latest WI adventures!

5. Your favourite food? chinese - yummmy -

6. Your dream last night? Had an awful night thanks to a toddler waking up at 3.15am! and refusing to go back to sleep.. so no dreams for me

7. Your favourite drink? costa latte with soya milk - to go :)

8. Your dream/goal? to be who i really want to be, if that makes sense. I adore my family but have lost myself through having children.

9. What room are you in? Living Room watching the boys play 'call of duty - modern warfare 2' !!!

10. Your hobby? craft craft and more craft, reading, films and msn

11. Your fear? tortoise, terrapin, turtle - massive phobia, cant breathe when i see them - worst fear to lie on a beach and baby turtles come out of the sand!!! i think i would die...

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? healthy, happy and living in cornwall :)

13. Where were you last night? tescos for a short period of time then home

14. Something that you aren't? slim, i hate my body at the moment, thats kids for ya oh and comfort eating i suppose!

15. Muffins? raspberry and white chocolate

16. Wish list item? a dog that stays toilet trained!

17. Where did you grow up? Birmingham (uk)

18. Last thing you did? put kits together for crop on sunday

19. What are you wearing? *cough cough* pjs!

20. Your TV? when tel works nights it gets turned off once boys in bed, apart from holby city (huge fan)

21. Your pets? 1 two year old shih tzu called Wicket, 3 moggies called Gizmo, Apollo and Louie, 2 mini lop ear rabbits called Parker and Penelope

22. Friends? After much heartbreak over friendships I now choose them very carefully, I've learnt my lessons in life on who to trust! I have a handful of friends I can truly trust and they mean the world to me :)

23. Your life? a mess sometimes :)

24. Your mood? dodgy! lol

25. Missing someone? will it sound really bad to say I miss my old doggie all the time, I get quite upset when I think of her, she was my first baby :(

26. Vehicle? E36 BMW Tourer and I love her :)

27. Something you're not wearing? jewellery, I just dont!

28. Your favourite store? Costa, if that counts as a store

29. Your favourite colour? black and purple

30. When was the last time you laughed? last night at johnathan ross lol

31. Last time you cried? oh blimey, i watched marley and me the other night - alone - thankfully! i used a whole bog roll for the tears

32. Your best friend? My fella :) we are quite in tune - my best girlfriend Cazz :)

33. One place that I go over and over? school run

34. Facebook? yes but not addicted! only do status updates no applications thank you

35. Favourite place to eat? Lea Gardens

A little insight into the world of me and in the words of His Highness Gordon Ramsey - DONE!

Now to pass it on - to be honest, I think most people I know have done this, so if you havent, consider yourself tagged :)

2 comments:

  1. Deanne,

    Lovely way to know you a little bit better!!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I got a mention....right back atcha chick! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)