Saturday 16 January 2010

Project 2010

Over on Its a creative world we have a year long project starting today entitled Simple Things
Each Design Team member will be showing a page each month based on a given word and what that word means to you, its a personal journey and we'd love it if you wanted to join in with us.

Today we are showing you our book covers, heres mine
I'm taking the title Simple Things literally, I'm going to use only recycled products or items from my scrapbox and nothing new. My book is small at only 5 x 5 inches but all of my inner pages are going to be different sizes and materials.
My front cover is very plain and simple, just recycled corrugated card ripped and inked, twine and papermania alpha stickers

I'm excited about this monthly journey I'll be taking and cannot wait to see my book at the end of it

2 comments:

  1. Love your book idea. Can't wait to see more of it. Good Luck with the challenges.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the butterfly from Deanne? It is gorgeous.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)