Thursday 18 February 2010

Homeward Bound

Me and the boys went away for a few days to chill at Nannys, Pop Pops and Megans (well pepe as Riley calls her!!), and we did exactly that, chill :)
Thats the good thing about your parents living near the seaside I guess, obviously too cold to go there this time but the air is so different and refreshing its just good for the break and to catch up with the local village goss!

Whilst driving home today we were hit by snow, and its still snowing and settling now! so I wonder what we'll wake up too tomorrow

Trying to get these three to look at the camera at the same time is a joke! so this will have to make do, I'm so gonna use these mock polaroids on some scrapbook projects me thinks :)

I have some crafty items to show you tomorrow x

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you had a good trip Deanne. Looking forward to seeing what goodies you have for us! Hugs, Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "butter wouldn't melt" look, so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)