Friday 19 February 2010

Scrubbies

After playing around with patterns for some time, I tried a few more out whilst at my parents house this week and finally settled on this oneOther patterns I've tried just didnt seem right for me if you know what I meanThese are my NEW organic cotton face scrubbies that are exclusive to my Not on the high street shop here more colours to follow
These really are gorgeous to use on your face or even for baby in the bath :)

Whilst at my parents there was no internet and I forgot the charger for my mobile phone too, so I had plenty of me time, listening to the radio in the evenings and 'hooking' away
This is for me, its quite an easy scarf to make and hopefully should be finished very soon, although if I'm thinking of doing crochet scarves for christmas presents I think I better start now! lol

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scrubbies and a beautiful coloured scarf. I bet you secretly enjoyed your internet free time xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)