Tuesday 23 August 2011

Bin Collection - Journals

Bin collection day is all about items that were destined for the rubbish - but these amazing people recycled them instead

I thought I'd highlight a wonderful friend of mine today - Dab and a Dash - Lorna makes these wonderful journals out of recycled materials and scrapbooking supplies, they really are amazing and have some lovely details on them.Lorna is so sweet she comes along to our market as a stall holder she is so shy but so incredibly funny too
So if your on the look out for a journal check these out and many more in her online store

I found these other journals on Folksy too, I love them all
Vintage bingo recycled shoe leatherrecycled record

3 comments:

  1. Love recycling - that record covered notebook is my favourite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arrrr Thank you :o)) I am blushing.
    Love the bingo journal and how great is the record journal.

    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fab are those Dab and a Dash journals - really lovely designs. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)