Tuesday 3 April 2012

veg quiche

Some may be aware that I'm doing Slimming World
I bought one of their new books 'extra easy all in one' the first recipe I tried was 'crustless vegetable quiche' and it was delicious so I thought I'd share it

oven 180c/gas 4

Spray a large pan with fry lite and saute 1 finely chopped pepper, 1 200g broccoli chopped roughly and 1 diced courgette for 6-8 mins over a meium heat or until just tender.


remove from the heat add 4 chopped spring onions and set aside

beat 6 eggs with 1 crushed garlic clove and 1tsp of dried herbs


add half of the 110g of reduced fat cheese and season well


lightly spray a pie dish with fry lite and add the vegetables. Pour over the egg mixture and sprinkle with the remaining cheese

Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until set

Serve at room temperature
and enjoy x

2 comments:

  1. This looks delish, just my sort of thing!

    Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    Jumbleberries xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm deliscious :o)
    just realised why your blog doesnt show in my blog feed i wasn't following you! Thought had done it ages ago!
    I put that right straight away!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)