Thursday 31 May 2012

sweet deer journal

I've been after one of Lornas journals for ages, and to be honest i've had my eye on this one secretly from afar, then because I'd had a good amount of orders the other week I decided to treat myself

Lornas journals are always created with such joy, you can see the love that has gone into making each one, the majority of her journals are using upcycled materials too which is always a bonus
I dont quite know what I'll use my journal for but in the meantime it looks super pretty on my desk

Check out more of Dab and a Dashs journal here in her folksy store and you can follow her blog here too

I have another of her journals but thats for a surprise so I'll have to share that with you another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)