Wednesday 18 July 2012

 Let me tell you a little about Emerald!

Emerald is a gorgeous sweet little elephant hand knitted with such love care and devotion by the ever so talented Little Cotton Rabbits

I've been following the blog for quite some years and adored her little bunnies, then she started to create elephants so I got super excited, although trying to get hold off one was not happening, everyone loves LCR so much that Julie changed the way she sold them by just leaving a comment and hopefully your number would be picked out.
Two years I've been trying, yep two years!!!

Then I got the email of all emails, I had won, and not just any one, Emerald the elephant :) I jumped for joy quite literally

She is now our shop mascot so you will see her when I post updates on my store :)

Pop on over to julies blog shes a wonderful knitter and a great read xxx

3 comments:

  1. Love the little elephant. Well done on opening the shop - hope it goes well. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little elephant! I love it :)
    ~B
    http://www.bclskeystrokes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)