Monday 21 January 2013

bla bleurgh

I'm feeling a little sorry for myself today, super tight chest and sore throat to the point I had no voice this morning, it hurts like crazy but I'm muddling on as him indoors is working away for a few days due to the snowy weather
So I've been snuggled up on the sofa at times watching curious george with my little man and crocheting cute teeny tiny hearts
Creating note books for little mans party bags, book binding is a first for me, took ages!
I ordered some instagram photos and they turned out great, I'm using the christmas ones in my gorgeous journal made by Lorna from Dab and a Dash
and to end, mr went missing for ten mins last night and then this appeared! hmmm I wonder... x
 I must learn when ill to snuggle up but I keep finding jobs to do, I'm a terrible patient for myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)