Tuesday 12 February 2013

Cuddles

Capturing moments are so important arent they! even if you just catch them with your eye and remember them always!
At home at the moment its all a little on the edge due to my partners work issues! so after a conversation we had I went upstairs and just sat on the bed for a moment - thinking and trying to clear my mind too
One of my gorgeous kitties followed me up - they just know when to help dont they!
He then went on to curl up and cuddle into me - big thank you to my kittie Apollo, you helped xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love from an animal is so unconditional :) I hope your problems get sorted out soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is gorgeous, there's nothing better than a cat-cuddle when you're feeling low. Hope everything works out for you soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)