Sunday 10 March 2013

Major catch up

I have been super busy with been a Mum, school runs, website sorting, shop sorting, making making making

Heres a peek at what I've been doing since been abscent
My friend and I went to a new shop thats opened in Northampton called Vintage Retreat, we had a good rummage around and then had tea and cake, I totally fell in love with the milk cow and am now on the search for one for home
My little one is drawing mad at the moment, he sees something he draws it! he wants to build something he draws it first
I've made a start on the My Little Pony project I set the girls, there all looking super, just want to get it finished now
After going to vintage retreat we popped along to have a look around Most Marvellous in Northampton too, where we ended up having a light lunch/brunch
The pencils! well I've opened up a new page on facebook called Artisan Made where I'll be showcasing amazing artisans and sharing free project links that I come across
The destash sale that I organised was a huge success, thankfully! as I was fretting all day that no one turn up, I need not have worried though as you couldnt move in the hall at one point!
I crocheted my gorgeous moggies a blankie to keep them warm, I think they appreciate it!
I've had another date with a friend where we went to our local art gallery and museum, but of course we stopped off at costa for tea and toast first!
Our pooch has had a cute haircut and now looks like spike out of the gremlins movie
and finally I'm feeling happy about how our kitchen diner is coming along
I feel back on track and have lots to share, have a lovely weekend x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)