Saturday 25 May 2013

Artisans - Deborah Nicholas Designs

I've known Debbie for a few years now purely through blogging, she's just opened up her own little independant shop and asked if I could stock it a few of my makes
Debbie creates some gorgeous large artwork of 3d images like hearts and butterflies she also does events so her dessert table is super pretty 
I sent her a box of various goodies and hopefully they will sell, my goodies are in the little wicker basket on the floor there :)
Its such a cute little shop if your up in Durham then do pop in City Attic and say hello

1 comment:

  1. Aww thank you sweetie! Thank you too for helping make my shop look pretty, your work is gorgeous and almost all of your handmade cards are gone....I can see a reorder soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)