Monday 27 January 2014

A time to remember

This weekend saw me and my lovely friend set off to Milton Keynes to see a show that we've been counting down the sleeps for!
 We started our evening by ploughing our way through so much food at RED HOT
 Off to the theatre we went to see our show Priscilla Queen of the Desert
The show was totally amazing, so much fun, so much laughter, so many songs and I knew all of them - totally totally amazing, its a must see - and if your a Jason Donovan fan obviously go when he's playing Mitzi, you wont be disappointed! 
A night at the local travel lodge was on the cards to chill out! More laughter until sleep took over
All ready for a day at Ikea on the Sunday, a large breakfast to keep us going and then very excitedly (well me anyways) skipped around at all the loveliness that is Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, they make me smile :)